Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hayden Block #2


Second block done!! This one was so easy. It only took an hour and a half including cutting it out. I'm excited that these blocks are coming together so quickly. I'm spending an hour a day sewing, and these blocks so far have only taken around that long. Hmmm Maybe I can finish the blocks by the end of Sept at the latest?

And what do you think, should I embroider a design in the center? I had considered an oval of some sort of vine/curling lines with Hayden's initials in the middle. It would add a bit of time onto the project though. I'll have to see how long the blocks take and then reconsider.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I dunno, but it's SO gorgeous. I'm way impressed.

Krista said...

Wow...looks awesome! I can't wait to start now!

Laura Lee said...

Maybe Elaine and I should start a Dear Jane website for our Dear Jane quilt?! That would be fun too. Your squares look great. I think it is really going to look nice.